|Drugs search, click the first letter of a drug name: | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 | 9
Generic Name: Nandrolone (NAN-drole-ohn)
Brand Name: Generic only. No brands available.
Nandrolone may cause liver tumors or bloody cysts in the liver and spleen. If they occur, they will usually go away once you stop taking Nandrolone . However, you may not know that you have one of these tumors or cysts until severe, possibly life-threatening bleeding occurs in the abdomen.
Nandrolone may also cause a decrease in good cholesterol (HDL) and an increase in bad cholesterol (LDL). These changes in cholesterol may be severe and may seriously increase your risk of developing hardening of the arteries and heart disease.
Nandrolone is used for:
Managing anemia caused by kidney problems. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid. It works by increasing the growth of certain tissues in the body and has been shown to
improve the oxygen-carrying ability of blood by increasing hemoglobin and the size of red blood cells.
Do NOT use Nandrolone if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Nandrolone
- you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- you have prostate cancer or breast cancer, breast cancer with high calcium levels, or severe kidney damage
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Nandrolone :
Some medical conditions may interact with Nandrolone . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have
allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an enlarged prostate, liver or heart disease, diabetes, swelling of the feet or ankles, or high blood calcium levels
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Nandrolone . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or carbamazepine because actions and side effects may be increased by Nandrolone
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Nandrolone may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Nandrolone :
Use Nandrolone as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Nandrolone is usually administered as an injection at your doctor"s office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using Nandrolone at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- If Nandrolone contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of Nandrolone , use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Nandrolone .
Important safety information:
- Do not use Nandrolone to enhance physical appearance or athletic performance. This is dangerous and illegal.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Nandrolone .
- Diabetes patients - If you have diabetes, Nandrolone may affect your blood sugar. Check your blood sugar level closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- LAB TESTS, including liver function or blood cholesterol, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Nandrolone may cause bones in CHILDREN to mature quickly without the child growing taller. This may cause abnormal stature when your child reaches adulthood. Bone growth should be monitored every 6 months while your child on taking Nandrolone . Use Nandrolone with extreme caution in NEWBORNS and CHILDREN
younger than 9 years of age. Safety and effectiveness in these age groups have not been confirmed.
- Men should contact their doctor if any of the following occurs: frequent or painful erections; acne.
- Women who use Nandrolone should contact their doctor if they notice increased body or facial hair growth, enlarged clitoris, acne, menstrual changes, or deepening of the voice.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Nandrolone if you are pregnant. If you suspect that you could be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. It is unknown if Nandrolone is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Nandrolone .
Possible side effects of Nandrolone :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Ankle swelling; baldness; breast growth; change in skin color; diarrhea; excitement; increase or decrease in sex drive; nausea; sleeplessness; swelling of the feet or ankles; vomiting.
After puberty: bladder irritation; fertility problems;
inability to achieve an erection; testicle problems.
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing;
tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); acne, especially in women; behavior or emotional changes; dark urine; deepening of the voice in women; difficulty breathing, especially when lying down; enlarged sex organ
(clitoris); increase in facial or body hair in women; menstrual changes; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; tenderness or swelling in the abdomen; yellowing of the skin or
Before puberty: increased frequency of erections;
After puberty: frequent, painful erections.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088) or at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center (http://www.aapcc.org/findyour.htm), or emergency room immediately.
Proper storage of Nandrolone :
Store Nandrolone at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F
(15 and 30 degrees C), in a tightly-closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and
light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Nandrolone out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about Nandrolone , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Nandrolone is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about Nandrolone . If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Issue Date: November 1, 2006
Database Edition 06.4.1.002
Copyright © 2006 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
bandrolone, mandrolone, jandrolone, handrolone, nzndrolone, nsndrolone, nwndrolone, nqndrolone, nabdrolone, namdrolone, najdrolone, nahdrolone, nansrolone, nanxrolone, nancrolone, nanfrolone, nanrrolone, nanerolone, nandeolone, nanddolone, nandfolone, nandtolone, nand5olone, nand4olone, nandrilone, nandrklone, nandrllone, nandrplone, nandr0lone, nandr9lone, nandrokone, nandropone, nandrooone, nandroline, nandrolkne, nandrollne, nandrolpne, nandrol0ne, nandrol9ne, nandrolobe, nandrolome, nandroloje, nandrolohe, nandrolonw, nandrolons, nandrolond, nandrolonr, nandrolon4, nandrolon3, androlone, nndrolone, nadrolone, nanrolone, nandolone, nandrlone, nandroone, nandrolne, nandroloe, nandrolon, anndrolone, nnadrolone, nadnrolone, nanrdolone, nandorlone, nandrloone, nandroolne, nandrolnoe, nandroloen, nnandrolone, naandrolone, nanndrolone, nanddrolone, nandrrolone, nandroolone, nandrollone, nandroloone, nandrolonne, nandrolonee, etc.